2010-01-25

My home town

To Day My home Shizuoka is spoken. Shizuoka is located in the vicinity of the center of Japan and is a verge in West Japan and East Japan. Shizuoka Prefecture can belong to both West Japan and East Japan. The population of Shizuoka Prefecture is 3,784,856 people. This amount is the tenth many in the whole country. The main industry of Shizuoka is sightseeing, agriculture, and manufacturing, etc. There are a lot of tourist spots in Shizuoka. There are Mt. Fuji, Oikawa Railways, Lake Hamanakoparuparu, Fuji Safari Park, and Atami, etc. All are recommended places there. Please say once by all means. There are two professional football clubs in Shizuoka. The two team are very famous because Shizuoka is famous for soccer. There are Shimizu S-Pulse and Jubilo IWATA in two team. I like Shimizu S-Pulse. I love Jungo Fujimoto. There is Okazaki in S-PULSE. He is the same high school coming from as Kazuki. There are two things that can be boasted to the whole country in Shizuoka. It is green tea and a hothouse melon. These two shipments are the first places in the whole country. Additionally, there is a headquarters of [tamiya] that is the major company of the plastic model and 90% of the plastic model of Japan is produced. There is my favorite place in Shizuoka, too. It is HART LAND ASAGIRI. The camp, BBQ, LIVE, and the cow can milk there. I am very loved because there is nature a lot, too. I settle down very much when is there. Shizuoka is a very good place. I want to live in Shizuoka in the future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿