2010-01-25

This year's target

Happy new year. I want to have not lazy this year. I tended to cut the class last year. I want to attend the class without cutting it this year. I sleep for that at 22 o'clock. The morning occurs at eight o'clock. Next, I want to make the girlfriend this year. I should become thin to make the girlfriend. I think that I will do running and the weight training to become thin. I have the problem. I have the character that it is easy to get tired very much. That is called (MIKKABOUZU) in Japanese. MIKKABOUZU is a meaning of person with no perseverance. I am person with no perseverance's representative. I do not follow no matter what I do. Please teach the method of someone of things' continuing to me. I change absolutely this year. Please expect it. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿